Part-Time Office Administrator
Position Title: Office Administrator
Status: Part-time hourly (Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm, 1 hour lunch).
Reports To: Executive Pastor
Date Prepared/Revised: February 22, 2021
Specific List of Responsibilities
- Schedule all facility use as it relates to ongoing ministry and general facility usage.
- Coordinate reception volunteers.
- Maintain Calendar Request forms highlighting details of various ministry activities.
- Maintain calendar on Microsoft Outlook and coordinating with Communications Director.
- Set up online registration for events and activities using Planning Center.
Ministry and Finance Support
- Manage Planning Center member records in People, Groups, Registrations, Check-ins, and Calendar.
- Enter vendor invoices to financial management software (QuickBooks).
- Mail vendor payments and make bank deposits.
- Record and maintain member giving records.
- Prepare and print Sunday morning bulletin and Wednesday night Bible study notes.
- Order Lifeway magazines and various publications for membership (quarterly).
- Primary phone-answering responsibility.
- Directing “traffic” of members, vendors, tenants, groups etc.
- Managing front door remote opening when no one is at Main Entrance Desk.
- Using electronic postage meter, copier, and folding machine.
- Ordering office supplies in coordination with other office staff.
- Weekly distribution of Guest Information from previous Sunday, prayer requests, etc.
- Keeping Hospital “whiteboard” up to date.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- Must display a kind and hospitable attitude in person and on the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Publisher strongly encouraged
- Display an ability to learn new software and programs
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org