Part-Time Children's Director
(click for full description)
Position Title: Part-time Children’s Director
Reports To: Executive Pastor
Date Prepared/Revised: January 11, 2021
Plan, administer, coordinate, supervise and evaluate a comprehensive and active Children/Family Ministry at Wake Cross Roads Baptist Church.
General List of Responsibilities
- Lead Children’s ministry Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings (AWANA), and summer programming for children/families (VBS, etc.)
- Identify the spiritual needs of children within the church family and larger community to which the church ministers.
- Assess the effectiveness of ministry activities and programs and make revisions as needed. This ministry will align to the broader ministry plan of WCR.
- Ensure that all children’s educational ministries are giving biblical instruction in agreement with the mission and philosophy of WCR.
- Host/conduct training opportunities for workers of the children’s ministry.
- Coordinate recruiting, screening and training of all children workers.
- Ensure that all children workers (paid or volunteer) understand and adhere to the Prevention of Child and Youth Abuse Policy.
- Collaborate with Executive Pastor in planning and preparing an annual budget for the children’s ministry
- Perform other duties as assigned
Email resume to email@example.com