For we are His workmanship (creation), created in Christ Jesus for good works. Ephesians 2:10a
"The Creator's Kids" is a weekday preschool ministry of Wake Cross Roads. At TCK, each child receives loving attention and is valued for the unique person they are. Our teachers are committed to caring for your children based on biblical standards, attitudes, and values. We work hard on having open communication and positive relationships with our students' families.
Knowing that Jesus loves children, it is our desire to extend that love to the children who are placed in our care. We strive to nurture them with positive and appropriate learning activities in a secure Christian environment. We also help them develop confidence in their God-given abilities and offer biblical guidance to the parents God has entrusted these precious children.
Classes are for preschoolers, ages 1-5. These classes offer:
- Complete curriculum that includes work with large and small motor skills, letter, number and color recognition, writing, life lessons, and much more. The curriculum includes math, reading, and science enrichment along with field trips throughout the year. We also have chapel weekly which includes praise and worship time along with a message.
Purpose and Goals
- Provide satisfying experiences and loving relationships, which communicate God's Love.
- Meet the physical, mental, educational, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of young children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Provide parents with a regular block of time to meet personal and family needs.
- Provide parents with quality child care in a safe, clean, and loving environment.
- Help preschoolers grow in awareness of God’s love for them and know that Jesus is a special friend.
- Assist preschoolers’ growth in abstract thinking, problem solving, and language development.
- Offer preschoolers enjoyable, creative expression in music, art, and play.
- Express loving interest and friendliness to families in the community.
- Reach families of preschoolers for Christ.
Registration / Tuition
Re-Enrollment (for current students and their siblings)
Begins January 7, 2021 at 9:20 a.m. and ends January 20, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
WCR Open Enrollment
Begins January 17, 2021, following the worship service, and ends January 20, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
Open Enrollment (for general public) begins January 21, 2021 at 8:45 a.m.
WCR Open Enrollment (for general public) begins January 21, 2021 at 8:45 a.m.
- 3 days (all ages) Tuesday - Thursday: Non-Refundable Yearly Registration $230 / Monthly Tuition $230
- 4 days (ages 4/5 only) Monday - Thursday: Non-Refundable Yearly Registration $280 / Monthly Tuition $280
3 days (all ages) Tuesday - Thursday: Non-Refundable Yearly Registration $245 / Monthly Tuition $245
4 days (ages 4/5 only) Monday - Thursday: Non-Refundable Yearly Registration $300 / Monthly Tuition $300
All applicants will know the day they register if their child has a spot in the program. In the event the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified if a position becomes available. Registration fee is not required if your child is placed on the waiting list. Letters concerning your child’s placement for next year should be distributed or emailed out by the end of February. This will include address verification and the days your child will be attending. A letter with your child’s class and teacher will be mailed at the end of the summer.
We are open Monday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
TCK operates on the Wake County public school traditional calendar.
2020-2021 TCK School Calendar
This calendar will always be up-to-date for school-wide events. Class room events & activities will be distributed through your child’s teacher.
Inclement Weather Policy
The Creator's Kids program will be CLOSED if Wake County Public Schools are delayed for more than two hours or closed due to inclement weather (please see school calendar for potential make up days). If there is a one or two hour delay, TCK will open at 10:30 a.m. and dismiss at the regular time, 1:15 p.m. (any delayed days will not be made up).
If Wake County Schools close early due to inclement weather, please return immediately to pick-up your preschool child BEFORE picking up any school aged children.